lunes, noviembre 25, 2013

MY GNOME'S STORY



Essential Craft Magical Beings ~
GNOMOSOMOS

My name is Franz Lundstedt , multidisciplinary artist and craftsman. My task is to manifest  into shape the gnomes and Gnómidas people . I was born with this ability to the arts and to see gnomes and elemental beings , but it was not until January 2001 after a meeting with my gnome , who I called Bonguito that I knew this would be my task to art, a way of living and a way to share .


YOUR GNOME OR GNÓMIDA

Each person has a gnome who represents the elemental realms and it is thanks to them and the beings of the elements that many physical processes are carried out with precision and timing , from our physical and spiritual growth to our food and the way the processed . Also are closely linked to how energy flows in our body and its fluids .

The figure is an exact physical representation of channeled gnome. It is made of solid terracotta (not hollow and has no internal structures) is a window through which they interacts with us and our world of form , bringing all the blessings and virtues of his subtle plane . Positively affects our life and environment and is a part of ourselves. It helps us to precipitate our dreams and aspirations and provides us with knowledge and magical experiences.

Figure comes with a scroll with all we know , care of the figure, where it belongs, and contact him / her, its name , its symbolism , what clan belongs, work and individual task clan Gnome and what it teaches us . At the end of a paragraph parchment  you'll find  direct message from your gnome to you, something that only you can interpret.

All data are needed is on the scrolls , including the significance of individual explanatory parchment gnome.

I am also programming courses - gnomes workshop which will be informed timeously . Soon have available the books that I wrote : " To Be Essential, the message of the Gnomes " and "Talking with a Gnome " based on my experience, my work and all the knowledge I have acquired Bonguito my gnome teacher.







MY STORY OF GNOMES
( Brief summary )

I was born in 1976 in Viña del  Mar. During my childhood, me and my family constantly moving and I was able to always live near the sea , forests , dunes or hills and rivers , all within the V region. Probably 4 years I remember watching it in the garden elves spent much time in the bushes watching the microworld . I also saw gnomes in the woods and the different places he visited as part of my territory game . Those experiences were always natural and spontaneous and seeded the major concern of my life " I know this around me (reality ) is not all that exists . " My growth was an inner quest to decipher this mystery . I met teachers who guided me in one way or another to conquer my questions .

In January of 2001, while I traveled  through the Norte Chico ( 4th region, Chile ) I found a place called "The Valley of Enchantment" , an archaeological site far 30 minutes from the Ovalle city. Here, and in an instant of mental stillness, appeared to me a gnome who I call Bonguito . He told me he had waited nearly 500 years for this meeting. He suggested me that manifest gnomes and elementals beings through my artistic skills. He began to teach me everything I know about the gnomes and the subtle realms and even today is my guide and friend .

An important part of my inner development was known and interacted with great teachers and teachers, physical and metaphysical people , which gave me the knowledge to sleek my internal diamond, to do not  dye the work with my own concepts , ideas or prejudgement. Reach a level where the gnome was submitted to our world of form purely , without obscuring with limited human creation and grading.

In 2012 I traveled to Mexico with my work. There I deliver gnomes, do talks and workshops , meet magical places and outstanding in the area of ​​the wisdom and knowledge people. Today I live in the countryside near Santiago where figures model orders and later delivery






~ MAGICAL CRAFTS,  ESSENTIAL BEINGS


PRESENTATION

Franz Lundstedt , Chilean Craftsman and multidisciplinary artist shares his work with the gnomes , beings of the earth element . For 10 years modeled figures of gnomes in individualized and custom tile for those who request it . He has also written two books on gnomes " To Be Essential , the Message of the Gnomes " and "Talking with a Gnome ." In her workshops clarifies such topics as the existence of the elemental beings of nature present in the flora, fauna and ecosystems , its purpose , its function , its activities and its message for mankind.

Perception

From his childhood , Lundstedt Franz has the ability to see pixies , and spends long hours in the garden or forest near home, contact with these beings. But it was not until early 2001 that after an encounter with a gnome , call Bonguito , that their work begins to delineate .

the purpose

The purpose of their work is to reveal the existence of these small entities , manifesting them through their artistic talents , drawing, painting and music , but mainly modeling forms for people to have a reference , first visual, how does he look like and what their characteristics. The objective of this work for the artist is to share this perception and transmit all about gnomes to teach how we interact with them and how our worlds influence each other.

the Task

The terracotta figures of gnomes are the embodiment of the natural perception of the characteristics embodied in form. They are unique and unrepeatable . According to the artist , each person has a gnome with us since our birth. The job is to be a mediator and finally outfall when the gnome meets with the person that is the zenith of his work. This provides the person a questionnaire filled with personal data such as name, favorite color, taste, and so on. These data will be used to contact and attract the gnome that corresponds to that person.


Thought

Transmit this perception raises the possibility of expanding our knowledge and provide new perspectives on our world and nature. It provides a resource for the development of our potential,  we even added simple and magical aspects of our daily life by adding information to our view and define reality .

Sentiment

The Magic, Happiness , good health , wealth and prosperity are aspects of Nature which gnomes are regents and trustees . Perform his work with love , precision and harmony, and hope that when people wake up and completely open to this magical reality that coexists with our world.



 About the Workshops
The workshops are aimed at anyone from 8 years. The activities have a total duration of 10 hours and consist of :

1 - Introduction ( Presentation and video work on the origin of the Gnomes )
(meditation connecting with the inner nature )

2 - Talk about gnomes
- What are they?
- What is their purpose?
- Features
- How do their work
- Other issues and concepts about gnomes
The Power of Imagination
The Importance of Ritual , sound and movement

BREAK

- Introduction to Outdoor Activities

3 - Finding the Uxin , the gnome from Moon
- Each participant will search an Uxin which will take him as a gift
4 - Practice , Pranic Breathing
- Exercises ritual movements
Sound - Circle
- Creating Spheres for healing the earth
5 - Close
- Questions and answers
- Offer Gnomes



UXINES

The " Uxines " are a race of elementals of the moon, which they call " Aurina " . In its natural state is a sphere of pure white light energy , in the center you can see a small translucent face. They are down to earth as a stealthy light snow globes , to help the earth, " Gaia " to purify and ascend . Once you reach the ground I can perceive their anthropomorphic characteristics , modeling them in white terracotta and delivering them to people with a message: " Be Essential "

INDICATIONS

Put the figurine front a glass of water , looking liquid. Let stand in the presence of Uxin . Then drink the water. Do it as often as desired , you can even put the Uxin with a jug full of water. Your job is to drink water. The Uxin purifies the earth through us . Take time to feel the energetic influence of water loaded with vibration and quality of Uxin .

Water is the quintessential responsive element , leaving the Uxin by the water, it is loaded or stored information radiating. The figure is an object that contains high frequency information is equivalent to a thousand terabytes of information.



No hay comentarios.: